Contact Info +34 678 826 771

Contact form submitted!
We will be in touch soon.

Obtaining Residential Status

permission residence in spain

If you plan to permanently reside in Spain and are retired employed or wish to set up a business you will need to apply for residence status

Similar to applying for a NIE you obtain a residence card (tarjeta de residencia) at your local comisaria. You will be required to show proof of income either by providing evidence of a pension, contract of employment or other funds. In addition, you will be required to show healthcare cover by either a private insurance policy or proof of social security payments. The following forms are required:

As required with an application for a NIE a fee of 10.40 € (subject to change) is paid at the bank and a completed Modulo 790 is stamped to show proof of payment. The forms Modulo 790 and EX-18 are then lodged with the local comisaria including the following: